The Central Box 200 is a switchboard designed for the complete management of servos in a model with an emphasis on safety. The Central Box has a unique design that provides overload protection at each servo output. The Central Box can manage up to two batteries and fully supports the Jeti EX telemetry system. Up to two receivers with serial (PPM, EX Bus) output as well as two power batteries can be connected at the same time to the Central Box for complete Power & RF signal redundancy.
With Jeti Duplex 2.4GHz DC/DS transmitters, the full potential of the Central Box can be used, such as an easy way to wirelessly configure the Servo Outputs, EX Telemetry, Fail-Safe Setting or Fast Servo Response.
(1) Jeti Central Box 200
(2) Jeti Duplex EX R3/RSW 2.4GHz Receiver
(1) Magnetic Switch
(1) Magnetic Key
The JetiBox monitor/programmer can be used for parameter setting and retrieving data. After connecting to the Central Box (Ext1), a startup screen appears that contains identification of the device in the first line of the JetiBox display.
The power batteries are connected to the Central Box using MPX connectors. The Central Box allows two batteries to be connected. During use, the power is actually supplied from the battery with the higher voltage. If the voltage is the same, the power can be used from both batteries at the same time. When the voltage of the batteries is different, the power is not shared and each pack is isolated from the other. This allows you to use batteries of different capacity, number of cells and chemistry type. If the power for the Central Box is provided only from one battery, it can be connected via battery (BATT1) Input.
Magnetic Switch (Included)
The magnetic switch is used to turn the Central Box ON/OFF and is connected to a separate slot labeled "Switch". To turn on the Central Box using the magnetic switch it is necessary to hold the supplied magnet (key) to the target so that the key and the target on the magnetic switch are properly oriented.
Wireless Switch R3/RSW (Optional)
State-of-the-art device that sets Jeti as a leading designer and manufacturer of radio control systems. Wireless power switch is fully integrated into the 2.4GHz radio system. For first time your receiver can be turned ON/OFF with simple flipping of the switch wirelessly from the Jeti DC/DS transmitters.
- Control Management with Configurable Servo Output
- Power Distribution with Two Independent Inputs
- Firmware Updatable via Jeti USB Adapter
- Jeti Duplex EX Bus or PPM Compatible
- Wirelessly Programmable Using DC/DS Tx Device Explorer
- Independent Receiver Signal Inputs (SAT1, SAT2)
- Up to 15x Servo Outputs with Overload Protection
- Up to 3x Telemetry Sensors Inputs (Ext1, Ext/14, Ext/15)
- Input for Included Magnetic or Optional Wireless Switch
- Input Voltage: 3.5-15V
- Output Current: 2x 10A Continues/90A Peak
- Dimensions/Weight: 62mm x 38mm x 16mm/30g
More information (links):
* Instruction Manual (.pdf)